I am very thankful to kshiti, who has nominated me for this award. I appreciate her gesture and insist everyone to visit her blog. She is an emerging blogger and has some nice and sweet excerpts on her blog.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions posed upon me by Kshiti.
Why you started blog?
I love it when people really like any good stuff written by me. I feel very much elated. So, for ‘that happiness’
and to eventually improve my writing skills, i started my blog.
What is your favorite pass time and did you achieve any thing from it?
Either reading books or watching movies. Well, not sure if i achieved much. But i can say that i developed some of my writing skills by reading books
Umm….how about Final Destination? 😂😂. Sorry, just kidding 😅. Not exactly any Fav sort, coz I have not travelled much. But from the places i have visited, i like Udaipur and Jaipur very much. I would love to visit again.
Thing in which you are expert? Thing in which you are expert?
Imagining different scenarios 😂😂
Something you want to confess?
Ah! Awkward 😅. I hope an easy one would do. I confess that i desparately try to be the first person at the community pool but fail everytime.
Any nice suggesstion for me regarding my blog?
Well, kshiti everything else is fine. I think, writing about yourself in that ‘About‘ page will be good. It gives the readers an insight upon your ideas, way of thinking etc.
List top 5 things from your bucket list with priority and why?
- To become financially more independent within a year. Coz, next month I’ll be turning 21.
- A trek in Shimla
- Get my novel published.
- To visit the Universal Orlando Resort. Coz, I’m a crazy Potterhead.
- To learn playing keyboard.
Some good books of Indian writers that you have read and want to suggest
- ‘Wise and Otherwise’ by Mrs. Sudha Murthy.
- ‘The Shiva Trilogy’ by Amish Tripathi.
- Thrillers by Ashwin Sanghi.
- And many more….😜😜
All time favourite movie?
Hollywood – Every ‘MARVEL’ movie 😂😂
Bollywood – Zindagi na milegi Dobara.
One thing you want to learn?
Well, the answer to this is already in my bucket list.
Now, the 11 random facts about me are:
- I like trying different food. But I’m not fond of cooking😅
- I love pets. But so far I’ve ended up having very naughty pet dogs who created havoc for others 😜
- My favourite genre in books is Mythological thriller.
- I’m an introvert.
- I like playing cricket and it is one of the most frequent topics on which i indulge into talks. Yes, “Typical” 😂
- Refusing to do favours for friends or family members or saying ‘No’ is what i find next to impossible.
- I enjoy riding motorbikes in rain. Can’t stop myself getting drenched.
- When I’m teaching something, my patience levels tend to decline rapidly.
- One of the problems with me is over-thinking.
- I like preserving mementos.
- I do enjoy listening some selected songs of the revered Indian singers Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar.
I would like to nominate the following people:
- Arushi Singh
- Rishabh Priyadarshi
- Rania Amer
- Your average peahead
Questions for the nominees:
- Your source of inspiration?
- Which is the place that you desparately want to visit?
- What is your first wish that you will fulfill upon becoming a millionaire?
- Your most memorable birthday?
- Which is the first name that comes to your mind when i say ‘Music’?
- What would you prefer? A trip abroad all alone or a weekend at home with friends?
- Any collection that you are proud of possessing or the one you would like to possess?
- What are your plans of a perfect weekend?
- According to you, which is the most irritating task of your daily routine?
- As a kid, which was your favourite TV show?
- What can make your anger rise instantly? Can you keep a check on your anger?
Once again, thank you kshiti. This was really fun.