A new day and a couple of nominations for me😊
Couldn’t have been better. I’m so very thankful to Riya for nominating me to ‘The Liebster Award’,
and Pooja for nominating me to ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’.
Well, am i Versatile or not? I’ll leave it up to you to decide.😂.
Beware! You’ll get addicted to Riya’s blog😂
The questions that Riya wants me to answer are:
Q. Do you believe there is something like true love in a world like ours today?
A- Yes definitely. Why should Love between couples be the only one? In your case Riya, i think that you and your love for writing daily might also be an example of a true Love story.
Q. How inspiring do you think your life is till today?
A- Ah! Not at all. But I’ll make it for sure.
Q. Do you believe in second chances?
A- I do believe in second chances because I’m the type of person who melts instantly. So, no matter what happens but you’ll always find me forgiving every person not only once but many times.
Q. Favourite Food?
A- Seriously, i do like some delicacies from various cuisines but the Food in the Lunchbox i used to share with my friends in school remains unbeaten. You know, there is something different about it. Maybe not right now, but one day you’ll be able to relate to this.
Q. One city/country you want to visit before you die?
Q. Do you think Mumbai is too hyped as a city?( considering the popularity the city has)
A- Too Hyped? Not at all. Mumbai is worth all the popularity it gets. It is not just any other city, it is AAMCHI MUMBAI. The Energy levels and never say die attitude you’ll find here will be unparalleled. (Someone might call me ‘biased’ for this 😂)
Q. Dogs or Cats?
A- Too difficult to answer. I Love both. But still, if you want an answer I’ll prefer a Dog because twice when i had cats i noticed that they hang around you only when they’re kittens, once they grow up they start staying aloof.
PS – Hey Riya, have i told you that i would love to meet Miss Chloe 😉
Q. Books or their film / TV series adaptations? Why?
A- Books. Because there is lot more in the books than what the film / TV series adaptions show.
Q. Who’s your favourite Stand up comedian and why?
A- As for now, Zakir Khan who is also a part of the AIB. He may not be one of those posh and english speaking stand up comedians but he is really unique in his own way.
Q. Favourite sport?
A- I’m that typical Indian who loves Cricket. And i don’t care about being judged.
Q. What’s your main motivation to continue blogging?
A- I really love to write stories that people can relate themselves with. The thought that maybe this time readers would be completely satisfied reading a good story from me keeps me going. And active blogger friends like Diganta Misra and Riya also inspire me.
Here are the random facts about me. Pooja, i really hope you don’t mind me not making a different post for Versatile Blog award 😅.
- Like many others, I too had a crush on Emma Watson after watching Harry Potter movies. (Yeah, i admit it😂)
- As a child, during my 1st grade i suffered from mental trauma because of the 2001 Bhuj Earthquake.
- I hate injections😑
- I’m hopeless and worst at Algebra.
- I am such a die-hard fan of Harry Potter world, i want to visit The Universal Orlando Resort.
- I wish i had some superpowers. (Childish 😜)
- I worry too much, even about petty issues.
- I love to sing, but my voice……. Haha needless to say anything further😂
Okay, i hope that this many facts would do. I’ve already shared many in earlier two award posts. Many bloggers have had earlier nominations from me. Please excuse me for not fulfilling the minimum nomination requirement.
Pooja, you are the first nominee for Liebster award.
Other nominees are:
The Rules for Liebster award are –
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs
Notify those blogs of the nomination.
Give them 11 questions to answer
Here are the questions for you:
- Mostly our ambitions change when we grow up. So, what was your ambition during childhood?
- Which phobia do you have?
- Which TV show/film would you like to act, and which character?
- Lyrics/catchphrase that won your heart?
- What is the first thing you would do if you started ruling the world?
- If you were forced to open a cake shop, what would you name it?😂
- What is the one thing you regret of not having done?
- Which celebrity is/was your crush?
- Junk food that you don’t think you will ever give up?
- What is the best compliment you have received?
- If you could wake up tomorrow as somebody else, who would it be?
PS – Riya, you too can answer these questions. I would like to hear your answers 😜.
Thank you for reading ☺.